Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where Did She Go? Update on Stuff

For my 8 faithful readers I am so sorry that I have not been able to blog. I am still short a computer and I am considering having a benefit for myself to be able to pay for it. There are so many more things that need my financial attention than a computer for myself. But my time will come. I am sitting at the library typing and it's not private. They have little desks but the users to the right and left can read what I am doing. It puts a damper on my creativity because I don't have the attention span I used to thus when the girl on the right of me looks at what I am typing it takes my attention off what I am thinking about.

I could write a book about what has been going on in Washington the last 44 days(since my last blog). Let me sum it up:
1)hell froze over: they elected a REPUBLICAN in Ted Kennedy's seat.
2)We still have a problem with the progressives in both parties. If you don't know what progressives are then you have a reality problem. Look. It. Up. If you can understand the written word it should scare the poop out of you for our country and our way of life.
3)Iran is now a nuclear country. Gee when did that happen?? The president had that situation so under control! Lay off health care President B.O. and pay attention to that maniac... never mind, I have a feeling that Israel... remember them.... will take care of that for us. Just a note to make sure that you all know that the UN is on top of things... they are concerned that Iran may be using all the nuclear stuff for arms.... YA THINK.
4) They had a huge snowstorm in Washington(and along the east coast) Where is that snake oil salesman Al Gore when you want to throw a snowball. Along the same lines my understanding is that Nancy Pelosi needed to have special sunglasses made, padded in wool, so that her eyeballs didn't freeze and fall out her head.(that was just a rumor)
5) Look out people they are going to send another stimulus our way. They are calling it by another name...allegedly to save jobs.... hey a rose is a rose is a rose.
6) The president had a press conference yesterday and I didn't hear a word he was saying... I was transfixed with Joe Biden. I had forgotten what yesterday was(living in the land of Mardi Gras I should be ashamed... hey I have been sick) All I could think was that he had one of the following: a previously covered up hole, a spider, a huge melanoma, or a huge bruise on his forehead. I mean it, I could not take my eyes off his forehead.. I was thinking surely someone sees that...I was waiting for it to move. Knowing how quick our President is(remember the fly that he killed on national TV?)I kept waiting for him to reach over and slap the crap out of ol' Joe's head and not miss a beat with his speech. I am serious, I didn't hear a lick of the speech. It wasn't till later in the afternoon when I saw a friend with ashes on her forehead that it hit me.
7) I think we have seen the last (at least politically) of John Edwards. I am very glad to note that my bullshit meter is still operating at about 99.9% efficiency. What a sleaze ball.

Shoot I am out of time. We only get an hour in the library for computer use. Will be back later.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Too funny! your comments on Biden remind me of the first time about 15 years ago I came into contact with my first Catholic person on Ash Wednesday... I told them to hold still that they had some dirt on their face and I was going to wipe it off.. almost made it to the forehead when they realized where I was headed.. mighty big opps on my part but there were no Catholics where I grew up...

Carrie White said...

Oh how we miss your wonderful blogs. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

ENJOYED THE BLOG.THOT THE SAME ABOUT JOE. COULDNT FIGURE WHY THEY DIDNT EVEN TRY TO PUT MAKEUP ON HIM LOL
RUTH