Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Rebekah

She was my gift 32 years ago on this day.  Every time I look at her I am in awe of just what Stan and I created with our mix of genes.  She has always had an outlook on life that was unique and can look at any situation and clearly see a path that needs to be taken.  Rebekah was independent from early years when she insisted on dressing herself at the age of 2.  That independence and goal driven personality has carried her successfully through her life.  I am so proud of the woman she has become. She struggled in school and never ever gave up and now is a Master's prepared Family Nurse Practitioner.  I am in awe of her knowledge and praise God for her innate compassion that makes her patients and friends love her. This year she became a mother and my heart is so full each time I see her with her Winston.  She is wife to Shane, mom to Winston, sister to Joshua, and daughter to me and Stan.


Rebekah you are so very special to  many people but to me, your loving mom,  you are my dearest daughter.  Happy happy birthday  sweetheart.

No comments: