Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Non-Wedding Weekend Entertainment Part 2: Painting with a Twist

After the swamp tour we went back to the hotel to rest and prepare for our evening entertainment. Becky turned me on to the idea of Painting with a Twist. PWAT is a local business that caters to wanna be Picassos. Who like to drink. I know you shouldn't drink and drive but now I am seeing the wisdom of not painting while you drink. Oh my goodness we had fun. We had a preset picture that PWAT prepares ahead of time by just outlining the basic part of the pic. They then attempt to teach you to paint. Kudos to the teacher that night who was responsible for a group of 12 drinking adults. We managed to do credible pictures and kept most of the paint off of ourselves. Rick decided he didn't like the presented picture and talked the instructor into letting Bryan and him do their own thing. My sister Barb started out painting the preset picture and then when her black border got too large she just went with the flow and did an abstact that I wish I had kept























AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great weekend and great pics!
Carrie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.