Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11, 2014

I will never forget.  Simple words, big promise.  I usually do not work on this day because I spend my time in front of the TV watching the events of that fateful day.  This year my schedule got ahead of me and I did not ask off so I have watched in moderation but still spent my time reflecting on those devastating events of that September.  I didn't cry as much as I usually do although the pictures of those poor people jumping to their death still makes me cry out.  What did bring tears to my eyes was the interview with Patricia Smith, Sean Smith's mom.  He was one of the ones killed in Benghazi during a 9/11 terror attack that our government lied about from the beginning.  She was able to talk to the three security officers who attempted to save her son. She looked at them and stated that they were the sons that she no longer had.  My heart ached.  Hillary and Barrack have the blood of the Benghazi 4 on their hands and I hope nightmares haunt their every sleeping moment.  We cannot forget or let our children forget what happened when America was attacked.  We must be diligent to protect our future and those of our children.  The America I am giving to my grandchildren today is a pale imitation of that which my mom gave to me.  We have so much to answer for and so much to correct.  I still believe in the America that my mom gave to me.  She is there hiding in our hearts and I believe will be strong again.  Never forget.  God Bless America

No comments: