Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OMG!!!!!!

I was sitting at work with my feet kicked back( no lives to save or pain to relieve) and had a genuine OH MY GOD moment. I was casually looking at the schedule and realized that the wedding is in 7 weeks or 53 days. I have not lost my 100 lbs and I think at this point it is fruitless. I am however getting my teeth bleached. Hopefully they will be so white that the glow will dim the size of my butt. Not only do we have a wedding BUT a week later Cornerstone Dance Theatre is having a performance benefiting the ALS local chapter. We are having a silent auction AND the last number of the performance is our dancers and 3 local artists... doing live paintings to offer in the auction. I have just one tiny question.... how do you run a silent auction?

No comments: