Friday, July 4, 2008

Substitute Dancer

Every once in a while I get a chance to take a picture that makes me smile. The picture below is of Charlotte, Desiree and Patrick Doucet's youngest daughter. She decided at the last minute at the dress rehearsal that she was not going to dance at all. She didn't stamp her feet, whine or cry. She was resolute in her decision that "I am not going to do that" I was holding her and told her I loved to see her dance and her response to me was " I know but I still not doing that". Des and Josh both tried to get her out there to no avail. Joshua thought if he put on her hair garland and danced with the other little girls it might convince her to perform. Charlotte just looked at him and shook her head.
Des and Patrick..... she is a such a sweet baby.... with a iron will behind that sweet little smile. You guys are going to have such fun when she is a teen!!!!!

No comments: