Thursday, March 18, 2010

Glen Beck

Just a short blog to let you know that I couldn't stand this man over a year ago. I finally started to watch and take notes and research what he said on TV. Guess what. He was "spot on" everything he talked about. I no longer spend hours researching what he speaks about unless I want more information. I do however spot check some of his facts. I have never been disappointed. We all as Americans who really love our country need to tune in every night and pay attention to what he is saying. He is against big government and the progressive movement. I encourage you all to watch and research just like I did. I don't care what religion he is or that he is a recovering alcoholic I just care that what he says you can take to the bank. I believe that he is a patriot.

1 comment:

Yvette Burleigh said...

I love to listen to Glenn Beck...