Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Mama Always said.......(another political opinion)

My mom(God rest her soul) always told me that you are known by the company that you keep. I could bore you and give you the multiple personal examples that I myself know (verifying the truth in that adage) but I will save myself the embarrassment and just let you know that my mama was right. Another variation of that is 'you lay down with dogs and get up with fleas. And no matter how far you venture from the dog that infected you, you still got fleas, especially if you visit their dog house or run in the same park. If anyone has any trouble understanding this please comment back. Truly because it will provide me endless hours of entertainment!

Sometimes you don't need a PhD to figure out the best course of action you need a good dose of common sense.... and a wise mama

No comments: