Sunday, April 18, 2010

Heavy Heart

Dear God,
You know what is on my heart. This situation seems more than I can bear. Please hear this prayer and deliver a miracle. I don't know the solution. I know what I want but that may not be the best solution so I am asking that you will intervene and deal with this problem in such a way that there will be no doubt that the answer came from Your hand. I bind in Jesus name the spirit of confusion, anger, fear and depression. I bind in Jesus name the voice of Satan that can sound so much like Yours in the mind of Your child who needs your protection. I pray for peace and calm, I pray for Your voice to be the only one heard and the one listened to. I pray that Your love and angels will surround Your child and restore all that has been taken, given away or lost. It is at the point that You only can deal with this. All other avenues seem blocked so I am praying that You will open the door and let Your light shine in and burn away that which should not be there. I am praying for protection and deliverance. In writing this I am praying that You ease my heart as well. In Jesus name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your every word!!And I believe that God is right beside you and hears your prayer..Just keep calling the name of Jesus to the enemy and telling him "Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world." I can feel your frustration for some reason,probably because I have been there myself so many, many times..and probably the same problem.. Just lay the problem at the feet of Jesus and stand back and look for and expect a miracle like the parting of the Red Sea..
Love you Debbie..PTL

Carrie White said...

Praying for you now.
Carrie

Yvette Burleigh said...

Agreeing with you in prayer, Mama Deb... please let me know if there is anything I can do... this sounds serious and I cam feel your heart in this. I hurt with you...but trusting HIM completely.