Saturday, April 25, 2009

Julie

Today a new angel is in heaven. Julie died this morning surrounded by family and friends. Julie was my first cousin (once removed), the daughter of Billy and Carmen, and the greatly loved sister of Molly. She was a gorgeous baby, born with Muscular Dystrophy. Her Great Aunt Ina and Grandma Edna remarked when she was small that she had the voice of an angel. She was the oldest of the four children born to cousins in a 7 month period. She played in the band and graduated college, nothing much seemed to stand in her way. She loved Jesus. I frequently received emails from her sending out the Word of the love of our Lord. I will miss that contact, that knowing that when I asked for prayer that she would answer and indeed pray. She was dearly loved and greatly loved others. You will be missed.

Julie: Sept 30, 1976 - April 25, 2009

1 comment:

Yvette Burleigh said...

I am so sorry... my prayers are with you and the family...

Blessings,
Yvette