Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Raining Men(and Women)

After the review we had a group of wonderful dancers and choreographers stay and work with Elite's kids for a week of intensive dancing. I was hostess to three of the eight dancers and had the time of my life. I love this time of year. Below is a pic of Chris Fedun and one of Joshua's wonderful assistants, Lisa and her baby Bella.




Keith Fitzpatrick is a repeat visitor to my home and I love having this energetic, funny man as my house guest. Travis Cooper was a new addition to the group this year and I hope will return again and again. My home will always be open to him. Travis will be touring with Donna Summers this season as a back up dancer....how great is that!!!!!


Above is Chris hamming it up with Christy, another of Joshua's indispensable assistants.



The group shot is of all the visiting dance instructors except for our Ballerina Erin Monteleone. On the floor is Travis Cooper(modern) and to the right is Clayton Shelvin( Broadway dance)Behind me is Angelica Alcala-Herrera(Tap) Chris Fedun (Jazz) Behind Chris is Angelica's brother Xavier Alcala-Herrera(tap). Next to him is Keith Fitzpatrick(Hip-Hop), Joey Tarwater(Jazz and contemporary) then Nick Zborowski(Hip-hop) Behind the whole crew is Joshua who put the intensive together and taught a master class for our VIP's in Ballet. Other instructors not shown are Leigha Portor(modern)Brandi(lyrical) Dee Aubrey(Latin) and Nathan(ballroom) and Azazzi(African). Our dancers put in 8 hour days from Monday till Saturday and of course they say it was the best ever.

This last picture is of Chris Fedun. I can't say enough good things about all the men and women that instructed our kids. Their energy, dedication, and teaching ability is unsurpassed. I cannot wait till they come again. I love all you guys!!!!!!

No comments: